Lesson 3-1: Angle Relationships
Use this worksheet to investigate angle relationships formed when two non-parallel lines are cut by a transversal.
Created with GeoGebra by Barbara Perez, 2006
If two non-parallel lines
are cut by a transversal:
1. Are corresponding angles congruent (have the same measure)?
2. Are alternate interior angles congruent?
3. Are alternate exterior angles congruent?
4. Are vertical angles congruent?
5. Are same-side interior angles supplementary (sum to 180 degrees)?
6. Are same-side exterior angles supplementary?